- Young Children: Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult who must be on hand at all times to assist in the care of the child.
- Spectators: Out-door shoes must not be worn on pool-side at any time. Overshoes are available at the pool reception. The side steps from the gallery must only be used in an emergency and not to collect children from the pool.
- Illness/Medical Conditions: If your child has an illness or an on-going medical condition, please ensure that the swimming teacher is aware of this.
- Food: Food or chewing gum is not permitted in the changing rooms or on the poolside at any time.
- Verrucas: Please ensure that any verrucas are covered as these can easily spread in wet/damp conditions.
- Course Payment: All payments must be made one week prior to the start of each set of lessons. All payments are non-refundable and are not transferable. Late payments may incur a further charge.
- Photographs: Photographs or videos are not allowed to be taken in the changing areas, poolside, or viewing gallery of the Lagan Valley Leisureplex. We do, on occasions, have special events and permission from the management can be granted for photographs to be taken, but all parents must sign a consent form for this to take place. If permission is not granted from any parent, no photographs can be taken at these events.
All other rules and conditions of the Lagan Valley Leisureplex also apply.