Staff Code of Conduct
All staff representing the club must:
- Put the well-being, health and safety of members above all considerations including developing performance.
- Comply with the codes, rules, and laws within the guidelines set out by the Swimming Teacher's Association.
- Work without discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, language, religion, birth, or social status as set out in the equal opportunities policy.
- Respect the basic human rights, worth, and dignity of each member.
- Not encourage swimmers, volunteers, officials, or parents to violate the rules of the club or the sport.
- Observe the authority and the decisions of all officials.
- Encourage all swimmers to obey the spirit of the rules and laws both in and out of the pool.
- Ensure that all teaching and training programmes are appropriate for the age, ability, and experience of the individual swimmer.